How Long to Cook Venison Burgers
Venison burgers can be cooked on the grill or in a skillet on the stove! No matter which cooking method you use, keep in mind that venison meat is lean, which means that they dry out faster than other types of meat.
The amount of time it takes to cook venison burgers depends on how you like your burgers cooked:
- Rare: 4 minutes or 2 minutes on each side
- Medium Rare: 5 to 6 minutes or 2 to 3 minutes on each side
- Medium: 7 to 8 minutes or about 4 minutes on each side
- Medium-Well: 9 to 10 minutes or about 5 minutes on each side
- Well Done: 10+ minutes or at least 5 1/2 minutes on each side