How Long to Cook Chicken Thighs With Bones in the Oven
The answer to how long to bake bone-in chicken thighs depends on your oven temperature:
- 350 degrees: 45-55 minutes
- 375 degrees: 40-45 minutes
- 400 degrees: 35-40 minutes
- 425 degrees: 30-35 minutes
- 450 degrees: 25-30 minutes
Baked chicken thighs are an easy, simple way to get dinner done. They are a juicy cut of chicken that tastes great when cooked in the oven. Just season the chicken pieces on all sides with whatever seasoning you prefer, put them into a baking dish or on a pan, and pop them in the oven until they're done!