How Long to Cook Boneless Chicken Breasts in the Oven
If you're not sure how long to cook chicken breast with no bone in the oven, here's a quick cheat sheet:
- 350 degrees: 25 to 30 minutes
- 375 degrees: 20 to 25 minutes
- 400 degrees: 16 to 20 minutes
- 425 degrees: 15 to 18 minutes
- 450 degrees: 12 to 15 minutes
Boneless chicken breasts will cook faster compared to those with bones, but you may need to be more careful with them, as they tend to dry out faster than bone-in meat. Make sure to check them at the low end of this time range, then add a little more cook time if it's necessary. Always use a baked chicken recipe you trust and check the doneness of chicken using a meat thermometer: If the chicken registers 165 degrees at the thickest part, it's done.