How Long to Cook Chicken Thighs With No Bone in the Oven
How long to bake boneless chicken thighs depends on your oven temperature:
- 350 degrees: 25-35 minutes
- 375 degrees: 20-30 minutes
- 400 degrees: 20-30 minutes
- 425 degrees: 20-25 minutes
- 450 degrees: 20-25 minutes
Keep in mind that boneless chicken thighs are smaller and cook faster than their bone-in counterparts, which means that you'll need to be careful not to overcook them. Check your chicken thighs at the lowest cook time, then pop them back in the oven for a minute or two at a time if they're not quite done yet.